The USGA, Masters Tournament and the PGA of America have officially launched the sixth year of Drive, Chip and Putt by announcing the local and sub-regional schedule for the 2018-2019 qualifying season.
The schedule includes dates and locations for participants to play in local qualifiers across the country, with the opportunity to advance and earn an invitation to next year’s National Finals at Augusta National Golf Club.
Below you will full qualifying schedule for the Minnesota PGA. To see where a qualifier is located, view the Drive, Chip and Putt Qualifier Map here.
Online registration is available on Thursday, January 25, 2018.
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018: Hawktree Golf Club – Bismarck, North Dakota
- Friday, June 15, 2018: Lakeview at Detroit C.C. – Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Monday, June 18, 2018: Crow River Golf Club – Hutchinson, Minnesota
- Friday, June 22, 2018: Moccasin Creek Country Club – Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018: Royal Golf Club – Lake Elmo, Minnesota
- Friday, June 29, 2018: Elmwood Golf Club – Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Saturday, July 7, 2018: Alexandria Golf Club – Alexandria, Minnesota
- Monday, July 9, 2018: Northern Hills Golf Club – Rochester, Minnesota
- Thursday, July 12, 2018: Chaska Town Course – Chaska, Minnesota
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018: Brackett’s Crossing Country Club – Lakeville, Minnesota
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018: Eagle Ridge Golf Club – Williston, North Dakota
- Saturday, July 28, 2018: Black Bear Golf Club – Carlton, Minnesota
- Monday, July 30, 2018: Wayzata Country Club – Wayzata, Minnesota
- Friday, August 10, 2018: The Ponds at Battle Creek – Maplewood, Minnesota
- Saturday, August 25, 2018: Rose Creek Golf Club – Fargo, North Dakota
- Saturday, September 8, 2018: Whistling Straits – Kohler, Wisconsin